The best way to see all our uniform options is visit the Lands' End site.
- Elementary: shirts must be tucked in. - Secondary: Polos may be worn untucked. All other shirts (undergarments and oxford shirts) must be tucked in.
- Uniform should be neat, clean, pressed and not torn. It should fit properly, not tight or loose, modest length.
- Visible undershirts should be solid white, gray or black.
- Hair grooming should be modest and neat. Boys: above collar and off the eyes. No facial hair for boys.
- Boys – no earrings or visible tattoos. Girls – two modest earrings per ear – no visible tattoos.
- Non-uniform jackets, sweatshirts or any other outerwear may NOT be worn in the classroom and must be left in the book bag. No hats in the school building.
- Accessory hair items should match/complement uniform or be Evergreen/Black Plaid.
- Skirts should be to the top of the knee (allowing appropriate variations for the student’s height). No shorter than 3” above the back of the knee.
- Secondary: Dress-As-You-Like, DAYL, days will be every 5th Friday. Seniors may wear their senior shirt & jeans on T-TH in lieu of regular uniform. Fridays are jean days with the appropriate school T-shirt. Blue jeans should not have holes or tears, and should not be shorts or capri jeans. Chacos (heel/strap recreational sandals) may be worn on Fridays.
- Elementary Cornerstone Cares Days: Students wear their Cornerstone Cares T-shirt with jeans, no holes or tears and should not be shorts or capri jeans. Footwear is the same as regular dress.
Please note that the Cornerstone online catalog always has the most up-to-date uniform information.
Cornerstone Uniform GuideUpper Body Alone
- Polo shirts, long or short sleeve with crest (black, evergreen, heather gray, or white)
- Oxford or pinpoint shirts, long, three-quarter, or short sleeve with crest (white)
- Peter Pan polo, ruffled or plain, long or short sleeve (white)
- Turtleneck (white)
Upper Body Over Above
- Sweatshirt with optional crest (black or evergreen)
- Sweater with crest (black, green, or pewter heather)
- Fleece or Fleece Vest with crest (black or green)
- Fleece Pea Coat Cardigan (pewter heather)
- Crew and hooded pullover sweatshirts with embroidered logo
- Uniform pants (khaki or black) with khaki or dark solid color belt
- Uniform shorts (khaki or black) with khaki or dark solid color belt
- Solid skirt, skort, pants or kilt (khaki or black)
- Plaid jumper or kilt (evergreen/black plaid)
- Polo dress long or short sleeve (k-12) (evergreen)
- Knit ruffle bottom dress (k-6) (evergreen)
- Solid bike shorts to wear under skirt (black or khaki)
- Closed toe & heel shoes (solid brown/black/khaki color)
- Mostly white or black or grey athletic shoes w/ white or black shoelaces
- No military boots or high heels, no print-patterned shoes
- Solid color socks are required (black, evergreen, khaki, gray, or white).
- Girls may choose tights or leggings in those same colors.
- T-shirt with crest (heather gray)
- Shorts (black)
- Optional sweatshirt and/or sweatpants (black)