Aladdin, Jr. Actor Biographies
Michelle Calderon as Narrator, Harem Girl
- Michelle is very excited to be able to be a part of this production!
- This is Michelle's first musical theatre production.
- Michelle would like to thank Mrs. Luke for being so enthusiastic and helpful throughout the whole production and encouraging us to always do our best and embrace our characters!
Grace Chapman as Genie
- Grace feels that being in "Aladdin Jr." has brought her closer to other actors and given her new friendships and experiences.
- Grace's favorite production she participated in was "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at the Earl Strand Theatre in Marietta.
- Grace would like to thank her family and her directors for being supportive and encouraging her to go out of her comfort zone and giving her the confidence to pursue what she enjoys doing.
Graham Diamond as Sultan
Molly Finnegan as Princess Jasmine
- Molly feels blessed and grateful!
- Her favorite production was "The Little Mermaid".
- Molly would like to thank Mrs. Luke for giving her the opportunity to play a role she's always dreamed of and for being an amazing director to her and the rest of the cast!
Reid Finnegan as Jafar
- Reid is excited to be performing with the rest of his friends and cast in "Aladdin Jr.".
- Reid's favorite production to be a part of was "Beauty and the Beast" in Rome, GA.
- Reid would like to thank his sister Molly for getting him into theatre in the first place.
Eliana Fullerton as Narrator, Guard
- Eliana values the experience and the challenge presented of being in a production.
- Eliana's all time favorite production to be a part of was "Golly Gee Wiz".
- She thanks her mother, Cathlene, for being fabulous, supportive, and her willingness to put up with constant singing.
Amelia Johnson as Narrator, Grocer, Guard
- Amelia feels incredibly honored and super excited to be a part of "Aladdin Jr."!
- Her favorite production includes any and all of the ones she has taken part in with Cornerstone thus far, including "The Fearsome Pirate Frank", "Golly Gee Whiz!", and "Aladdin Jr.", as they have all been uniquely amazing experiences.
- Amelia would like to thank her parents, Teri and Doug Johnson, for their unwavering support for her dramatic endeavors, with her mother's voice coaching and her father's acting advice, and their love for her through it all.
Alexis Lopes as Narrator, Harem Girl, Magic Carpet
- Alexis is super excited to be in her first school production of "Aladdin Jr.". She has always loved theatre, and this made her love it even more!
- Her all time favorite production is "The Nutcracker" because no matter how many times she does it, there is just a feeling you get when you walk out onto a stage that makes all the long hard work and pain worth it.
- She would like to thank all of her dance, voice, and theater teachers for their efforts to make her the best performer she can be and of course her parents and family for supporting her decisions when it comes to theatre.
Ellie McDowell as Harem Girl
- Ellie feels like it is such a treat being a part of "Aladdin Jr." she has always loved musicals since she could remember.
- Ellie's favorite production she was in was "A Midsummer's Nights Dream".
- Ellie wants to thank Kristin Walker for always being more than happy to help her with her vocals.
Kate Mickler as Razoul
- Kate is so excited to be apart of "Aladdin Jr.", she loved the production when she saw it live and was so excited to be in it.
- Kate's favorite production she has ever been a part of changes every time she is in something new, but "Aladdin Jr." is definitely her all time favorite.
- Kate would like to thank both her parents, Trey and Melanie Mickler, for allowing her to sing very loudly in the house.
Marisa Mukherjee as Iago
- "Aladdin" has been Marisa's favorite Disney movie since she was a little girl, so being a part of the live performance is a dream come true.
- Marisa's favorite production she has been in was "Dorothy in Wonderland".
- Marisa would like to thank her best friend and fellow thespian, Katrina, for always encouraging her on and off the stage for the past six years in which they have enjoyed theatre together.
Emma Porter as Matron
- The high school production of "Aladdin Jr." is a fun and exciting work made up of a group of extremely talented singers and actors.
- "Aladdin Jr." is the first production in which Emma will be on stage.
- Emma would like to thank her mother, Robin Porter, for always supporting and encouraging her in her passion for singing.
Mariah Redmond as Girl, Guard
- Mariah says that being in this production is enjoyable.
- This is Mariah's first production.
- Mariah would like to thank her parents for always believing that she could accomplish anything if she set her mind to it.
Maggie Schaefer as Baker, Guard
- Maggie has loved being a part of this production and can't wait for everyone to see it.
- Maggie's favorite production to be a part of was "A Tribute to Broadway" that she participated in as a 7th grader at Cornerstone Prep.
- Maggie wants to thank her family and all of her drama teachers she has had over the years.
Kenzie Tapley as Narrator, Harem Girl
- Kenzie has always loved Disney's "Aladdin" and is so excited to be a part of this production.
- Kenzie's favorite production to be a part of was "Peter Pan" at Blackwell Theatre where she played Wendy's little sister, Mary.
- Kenzie would like to thank her parents for always being there at shows and helping her practice throughout the years of theatre productions.
Chris Wynn as Aladdin
- Chris is very exited to be in this production.
- This is Chris' first production.
- Chris would like to thank his vocal coach, Annie Cook, who introduced him to Musical Theatre; she has helped Chris throughout this journey giving him professional training.
Landon Cunningham, Production Manager
- Being a part of the "Aladdin Jr." production is the highlight of his semester.
- His favorite production in which he performed was "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat", a musically diverse production with a wonderful story.
- He would like to thank Glen Flannigan for continuing to show patience, be flexible, and assisting in every way he possibly could.
Alison Luke, Director
- Mrs. Luke is thrilled to be directing this exciting musical.
- Mrs. Luke's played Lucy in "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown".
- Mrs. Luke would like to thank all of her wonderful students for their hard work and dedication to this production.
Stage Crafters Biographies
- Kaitlyn loves helping contribute to the plays and musicals in Stage Crafters.
- She has acted in two plays and two musicals since 6th grade.
- She would like to thank her mom, who has always supported and helped her through whatever classes she took.
- Caleb is very captivated with the colors.
- Caleb's favorite theatrical production is "Peter Pan".
- Caleb would like to thank his teacher, Mrs. Barrett, for helping him with a few of his projects.
- Brandon is enthusiastic about helping with the plays.
- He has only been in one theatrical production so far called, "The Powerful Pens of Pelaponesia".
- Brandon wants to thank Mrs. Maldonado for giving him support.
- Emily enjoys helping with anything involving drama and musicals.
- Emily's favorite production she has been a part of is the production "Annie Jr.".
- Emily wanted to thank Mrs. Barrett and Miss. Maldonado for helping her come up with good ideas do improve her final project in stage crafters.
Sara Grace McGinnis
- She feels very excited about being a part of Stage Crafters!
- Her favorite performance she has been in is "Beauty and the Beast".
- She thanks her mom, Allison McGinnis, who has driven her to all of her performance practices, rehearsals, and shows and has volunteered with shows ever since she was little.
- It has been a super fun being able to work with the productions.
- This is Hannah's first production.
- Hannah wants to thank her loving sister, Kate Mickler, who encouraged her to join the drama team.
- Caleb enjoys doing the work behind the plays and being a part of the team as they work together to help bring the stories to life on the stage.
- This is Caleb's first production.
- Caleb has always had the support of his family and friends, and has many memories of when he's been able to go to them for support.
- Taylor has always loved to make things and enjoys being a part of the stage crew.
- Taylor loved being apart of "The Fearsome Pirate Frank" production last year.
- Taylor would like to thank Sarah Grace for her help moving and taping the nursery walls!
- Kaitlyn has enjoyed the impact the team has on one another in achieving goals, in how the set, sounds, and costumes-story become magical.
- This is Kaitlyn's first theatrical production.
- Kaitlyn would like to thank Mrs. Maldanado and Mrs. Barrett who have helped her with design of the sets and costuming.
Jill Barrett, Stage Crafters Instructor
- Mrs. Barrett is so excited and thankful to work with these talented, amazing students in the very first Stage Crafters class at Cornerstone!
- Painting the set for a performance of "Melanie and the Trash Can Troll" was enjoyable and memorable for Mrs. Barrett.
- She would like to thank her husband, Ronnie Barrett, for his support and help at home so that she can spend extra time to help make these productions great!
Jeanette Maldonado, Drama Assistant