SECONDARY 3:45 P.M. DISMISSAL
- Students will be dismissed to leave on their own at the front of the building. Parents should pull into a parking spot to wait for their student or enter the carpool line line that will form along the curb next to the building.
- To maintain the flow out of the parking lot there will be a dedicated exit lane.
- The exit lane will run adjacent to carpool line.
SECONDARY OTHER DISMISSAL
- Parents may park and wait for their student OR come in and wait for students to be dismissed.
IMPORTANT LATE FEE INFORMATION
Cornerstone allows a 15 minute grace period at the end of school or the end of a student's schedule to allow for student pick up.
If a student is not picked up and remains at school beyond the 15 minute grace period, a $15 late pick up charge will be assessed for the any part of the next 15 minute increment.
Additional $15 charges will be assessed for any part of additional 15 minute increments the student remains at school.
- Secondary student drivers will need to fill out a parking registration form in the office.
- This form MUST be completed each school year.
- Students will then be issued a parking sticker to display in their car while on campus.
- STUDENT DRIVERS should park on the south end of the parking lot in their assigned numbered spaces.
- Students parking without a parking sticker will be fined $50, which will be accessed on your ParentsWeb Family Billing Statement.