- To view your statement, login to ParentsWeb as usual.
- When the home page comes up, click on the Family Information button on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click on the Family Billing button, also on the left side of the screen.
- Finally, click on the Details button on the right side of the screen.
Please check to be sure the classes listed are correct on your statement. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gabbie Reiner.
Payments are due May 1.
- If you chose to pay in full, the entire balance is due Sunday, May 1.
- If you chose to pay in two payments you will see a $20 payment fee and half of the balance is due May 1. The remainder is due October 1.
- If you chose monthly payments you will see a $100 payment fee. Divide the total by 10 to get your monthly payment which is due the first of each month through February.
- Not sure which you chose? Look for the payment fee- No fee= pay in full; $20=2 payments; $100=monthly payments. Need to change it? Let Mrs. Reiner know by May 1.
- Payments can be made in the office with cash or check or by using PayNow in your ParentsWeb. RenWeb charges fees for this: 3.75% for credit cards and .85 for checking.
- Late fees ($25) are added if a payment is not made by the 10th of the payment month.
- If you received notice from PayItForward, please stop by the office to sign your check so it can be applied to your account.