The goal of the program is for an existing family to be a “go-to” resource for an incoming family.
This is a great opportunity to minister to our new families and make their transition to our school model as smooth as possible.
What Is Required:
- The responsibilities and time commitment are minimal.
- Any questions new families have about curriculum, policies and procedures should all be sent to Mrs. Burton or Mrs. Hamilton.
- As a mentor, you are essentially being a friend to someone new.
- The hope is that mentors will make a few social introductions before school starts and can answer any questions the incoming family has about how to prepare for school.
- You can expect to be partnered with a family that has a student in the same grade as one of your students.
- This program is such a blessing and we thank you for considering being a mentor.
Complete this simple form & You will be Contacted Soon.