The PTF invites you to participate in the Cornerstone Mentor Program for the 2017-2018 school year.
The goal of the program is for an existing family to be a “go-to” resource for an incoming family. This is a great opportunity to minister to our new families and make their transition to our school model as smooth as possible.
The responsibilities and time commitment are minimal. Any questions new families have about curriculum, policies, and procedures should all be sent to either Mrs. Burton, elementary principal, or Mrs. Hamilton, secondary principal.
What do Mentor Families Do?
- Be a friend to someone new.
- Make a few social introductions before school starts
- Answer any questions the incoming family has about how to prepare for school--or help them find the answer.
- Be partnered with a family that has student in the same grade as one of your students.
- Be a blessing to a new family!