The PTF is looking for a few good moms to join her and divide some of these responsibilities.
The Elementary Coordinator would work with the PTF Coordinator to do the following:
- Schedule meetings for parents
- Communicate with Elementary Grade Level Coordinators regarding calendar of events & service opportunities
- Recruit a Kindergarten Coordinator annually
- Plan a Back to School Social, optionally
The main purpose of the Secondary Coordinator would be to:
- Connect families and teachers through Staff/Teacher Appreciation events at the end of each semester
- Be a point of contact for getting the word out about service projects, volunteer needs, or social events.
*Please note, if you have a senior, we encourage you to spend your extra time and energy pouring into their senior year.
At Back to School Day, the PTF Coordinator, Marci Burger, will have sign ups available for specific areas of service, i.e. Special Event Parking Team, Staff/Teacher Appreciation, Campus Beautification, Fall Festival, Valentine's Dance, Field Day, etc. Therefore, committees of volunteers will already be established based on interest.
Finally, both PTF Coordinators will work with the PTF Coordinator to plan staff/teacher appreciation events at the end of the semesters.
Please click on the appropriate button below if you would be interested in helping next year.
Questions? Contact Marci Burger, PTF Coordinator