We Need You
Farm2Fork is looking to create a Garden Committee for Cornerstone. We are eagerly working on getting the work done for a garden at the new campus. This will be for ALL students to enjoy as well as facilitate the Farm2Fork Elective
Here's Where You Come In
We need parents to help! Farm2Fork wants to create a Garden Committee where the work can be shared among many to help get the garden ready. If you could spare one to two hours a week to help with the logistics of what it takes to run a garden effectively we can create an AMAZING place for our kids to learn and grow. You can also benefit from all the knowledge you will learn on growing your own garden.
Take a Look at Some of the Areas Which Need Attention
- Manual labor when the time comes
- Parents who have access to gardening/landscaping supplies
- Managing volunteers
- Heading up the committee
- Creating a garden schedule
- Creating a planting schedule
- Finding families who can work the summer months
- Looking for local gardening experts
- Reaching out to local merchants for supplies
- Researching what would work best for our unique school
Please be on the lookout for our FIRST Garden Committee Meeting coming soon!