Peter Pan Actor Biographies
Emily Braswell as Starkey
- Emily feels excited to be doing a show as well known and fun as "Peter Pan".
- "Broadway Remixed" was her favorite production.
- Emily would like to thank her sister, Sara Grace, for inspiring her to do drama all the way back in seventh grade.
Walker Braswell as Tootles
- Walker is very happy to be in Peter Pan and to have an elective with no homework.
- Walker liked the one he did in 8th grade with the blind man and the magic carpet.
- Walker thanks Google, Starbucks, and Wikipedia for allowing him to do schoolwork during play practice.
Natalie Comer as Pans, Great Big Little Panther
- Natalie is super excited to be in "Peter Pan" because it was her favorite Disney movie when she was growing up.
- Natalie's favorite play to have been in would have to be "Dorothy in Wonderland".
- Natalie is thankful for Mrs. Rodriguez and her kindness and patience with the class even when they act like three year olds at a birthday party. She is also thankful for Mrs. Maldonado, who has been her acting teacher since seventh grade and is like her cool Puerto Rican auntie.
Kayla Conrey as Wendy Darling
- Kayla is so excited to have the opportunity to perform in the production of "Peter Pan".
- Kayla's favorite production so far has been "Aesop's Foibles". It was her first production at Cornerstone. She was casted as one of two farmers, but unfortunately she became sick the night of the performance and could not perform.
- Kayla would like to thank her brother, Chase, for helping her and supporting her. He was the person who first got her interested in acting. Through the years he has helped Kayla choose and prepare her monologues, learn her lines, and he has taught her many things about acting.
Madeline Cusick as Nana, Two Moons, Slightly
- Madeline really enjoys the production and all of the people she has been working with.
- Madeline's very favorite production was being in "The Princess and the Pauper".
- Madeline thanks her parents for believing in her and teaching her most of what she knows.
Graham Diamond as Crocodile
Olivia Eaton as Curley
- Olivia is very excited and grateful to be in this production of "Peter Pan".
- Her all time favorite production to be in is "Golly Gee Whiz" when she was a freshman.
- Olivia would like to give a special thanks to Kayla Conrey for helping her catch up on the production when she was out sick and for always being there for her.
Ryan Faddis as Peter Pan
- Ryan is ecstatic about being in "Peter Pan". He is so proud to be performing with his friends and being able to be a part of such a great production like "Peter Pan".
- Ryan's favorite production he was ever a part of was "Anything Goes".
- Ryan would like to thank Mrs. Maldonado who pushed him to be in productions and was always a key source of knowledge and encouragement for him.
Symone Gaskin as Nibs
- Symone loves the production "Peter Pan" and is super excited to participate in it!
- Symone's favorite play that she's been is "The Keeper of the Tales".
- She would like to thank her mother for being so supportive of her.
Joshua Greene as Michael Darling
- Joshua feels it is a great privilege and is thrilled to be a part of the "Peter Pan" production.
- This is Joshua's first play and he is extremely excited for the opportunity to participate.
- He would like to thank Mrs. Rodriguez because she made him feel prepared and equipped even though it is his first play.
Michael Harper as Captain Hook
- Michael feels very excited to be part of a time honored production.
- Michael's favorite production was "Dorothy in Wonderland", because of all the talent and funds.
- Michael would like to thank The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Malachi Aldridge, because he is the most encouraging person around.
Katrina Heitz as Mrs. Darling, Raging Waters
- Katrina is absolutely thrilled to be in her 10th Cornerstone production with one of the most talented casts.
- Katrina's favorite production was "Our Town" when she got to play the role of Mrs. Webb her freshman year.
- Katrina would like to thank her parents, George and Angela Heitz, for their constant love and support for her pursuit of the arts.
Adriana Holbrook as Cookie
- Adriana is so excited about this production!
- Adriana's all time favorite production that she has ever been in was "The Emperor's New Clothes", where she played the Empress.
- Adriana would like to thank her grandfather, Hopper, for always being at ALL of her productions and supporting her in everything that she has ever done or wanted to do.
Madison Locke as Pots
- Madison thinks "Peter Pan" has been incredible to work on and such a fun task bringing people's childhood to real life on stage.
- She has been in several plays, but this production has been by far her favorite.
- She wants to thank Mrs. Rodriguez and the Stagecrafters class because without them we would not be able to put on this incredible show!
Wesley Manning as Mr. Darling, Smee
- He is extremely excited to take part in one of the most popular stories ever acted out.
- Wesley's favorite production was "Fearsome Pirate Frank" due to the amazing people he worked with and the incredibly different story from the other plays he has done before.
- Wesley thanks his mom and dad, Allyson and Brandon Manning for taking him anywhere he needs to go no matter how busy they might be.
Mackenzie Sparks as Tinker Bell, Tiger Lily
Adam Whitney as John Darling
- Adam is very excited to be in "Peter Pan" and loves his role because his brother in being played by his best friend.
- Adam's favorite production was "The Emperor's New Clothes".
- He would like to thank Mrs. Rodriguez because being patient even when things got a little rowdy and for all her hard work to help produce this play.
Jana Wrenn as Liza, Chattering Chipmunk
- Jana is immensely excited to be part of such a magnificent production.
- "Peter Pan" is Jana's second production; it has been her favorite by far.
- First, Jana would like to thank her family for encouraging her (and her brother, for saying he 'might' come); second, she would like to thank her dear friend Kathleen "Hedgehog" McBride, for introducing her to the marvelous world of theatre.
Monica Rodriguez, Director
- Mrs. Rodriguez loves working with the students on the "Peter Pan" play. They have done a wonderful job of adapting their characters and working together to make the play very special!
- She thinks last year's production of "Golly Gee Whiz" was a blast to work on and watching the students perform was the best!
- She would like to thank her awesome students for working so hard on this play. She would also like to thank Jill Barrett, Jeanette Maldonado, and the stage crafters class for doing such an amazing job on the set and costumes.
Stage Crafters Artist Biographies
- Kaitlyn loves helping contribute to the plays and musicals in Stage Crafters.
- She has acted in two plays and two musicals since 6th grade.
- She would like to thank her mom, who has always supported and helped her through whatever classes she took.
- Caleb is very captivated with the colors.
- Caleb's favorite theatrical production is "Peter Pan".
- Caleb would like to thank his teacher, Mrs. Barrett, for helping him with a few of his projects.
- Brandon is enthusiastic about helping with the plays.
- He has only been in one theatrical production so far called, "The Powerful Pens of Pelaponesia".
- Brandon wants to thank Mrs. Maldonado for giving him support.
- Emily enjoys helping with anything involving drama and musicals.
- Emily's favorite production she has been a part of is the production "Annie Jr.".
- Emily wanted to thank Mrs. Barrett and Miss. Maldonado for helping her come up with good ideas do improve her final project in stage crafters.
Sara Grace McGinnis
- She feels very excited about being a part of Stage Crafters!
- Her favorite performance she has been in is "Beauty and the Beast".
- She thanks her mom, Allison McGinnis, who has driven her to all of her performance practices, rehearsals, and shows and has volunteered with shows ever since she was little.
- It has been a super fun being able to work with the productions.
- This is Hannah's first production.
- Hannah wants to thank her loving sister, Kate Mickler, who encouraged her to join the drama team.
- Caleb enjoys doing the work behind the plays and being a part of the team as they work together to help bring the stories to life on the stage.
- This is Caleb's first production.
- Caleb has always had the support of his family and friends, and has many memories of when he's been able to go to them for support.
- Taylor has always loved to make things and enjoys being a part of the stage crew.
- Taylor loved being apart of "The Fearsome Pirate Frank" production last year.
- Taylor would like to thank Sarah Grace for her help moving and taping the nursery walls!
- Kaitlyn has enjoyed the impact the team has on one another in achieving goals, in how the set, sounds, and costumes-story become magical.
- This is Kaitlyn's first theatrical production.
- Kaitlyn would like to thank Mrs. Maldanado and Mrs. Barrett who have helped her with design of the sets and costuming.
Jill Barrett, Stage Crafters Instructor
- Mrs. Barrett is so excited and thankful to work with these talented, amazing students in the very first Stage Crafters class at Cornerstone!
- Painting the set for a performance of "Melanie and the Trash Can Troll" was enjoyable and memorable for Mrs. Barrett.
- She would like to thank her husband, Ronnie Barrett, for his support and help at home so that she can spend extra time to help make these productions great!
Jeanette Maldonado, Drama Assistant