Just like parenting, University Modeling® schooling, is not for the faint at heart. While the staff here pride themselves on partnering with parents to make it flow as smoothly as possible, it requires dedication. However, experience proves that our graduates are College Prepared & Life Equipped.
Including the Class of 2017, 100% of our graduates attend the college of their choice and 88% of our graduates are HOPE or Zell Miller qualified.
Beyond these impressive statistics, though, are even more important reasons why families love Cornerstone Prep's unique university hybrid schedule.
Why This Model Works
- A true partnership with accountability on both sides
- Has relit our kids passion for wanting to go to school and to truly succeed
- MORE family time! Our daughter was having, on average, 3-4 hours of homework last year after an 8+ hour day.
- Time management is doable because we have the lesson plans in advance.
- Our children are being far more challenged, yet there is a renewed sense of peace in our home.
- All members of the staff have a passion for providing an environment where students can thrive
- Where all can explore their God-given talents and realize their potential
- This commitment extends beyond the classroom and into the home through solid parent-teacher communication
- Parent Universities aimed at keeping us informed of important societal issues impacting the lives of our children
- At Cornerstone, everyone is your family
- We are making a difference, one small step at a time
- We love God and we love others
Though each story will be different, you will hear some common themes:
- Your child will be challenged academically.
- Your child will receive a biblical worldview.
- You will be a true partner in your child's education.
- Cornerstone Prep is family.
To learn more about Cornerstone Prep, click the button below.