Fast Facts About Us
Biblical Worldview in All Areas
- Elementary Students are on campus Tue/Thu
- Secondary Students are on campus Mon/Wed/Fri
100% College Acceptance
- 100% of our graduates applying to college are accepted.
- 86% of our graduates are HOPE/Zell Miller Qualified.
- Since 2014, our graduates have earned a combined total of over $7 million in scholarships, excluding HOPE/Zell Miller.
- Graduates who are awarded scholarships earn an average of $96,000 each.
- Students in grades 5-6 receive STEM/STEAM instruction in core subjects.
- All secondary students, grades 7-12, receive STEM/STEAM instruction in core subjects.
On-Campus and Off-Campus Dual Enrollment Opportunities
Bring Your Own Device Program, Grades 7-12
- We are a G Suite for Education School
- Students in grades 7-12 are required to purchase and bring a Chromebook to school each day.
- Chromebooks are provided for in-class work for students in grades 5-6.
Winner of the AJC Top Work Places Award
- 2019 - #1 Top Workplace in the small company category
Growing Athletic Program
- Full range of sports for both elementary & secondary students
- Numerous GICAA district, regional & state championships
- Active Student Life Department
- Parent Teacher Fellowship
- Bi-weekly Chapels for Elementary Students
- Weekly Gatherings or Chapels for Secondary Students
- Class samplings include music, drama, art, acting, percussion ensemble, and more!