The University-Model and Cornerstone
What is the University-Model?
What Makes Cornerstone a Unique University-Model School?
- Our elementary school includes kindergarten through grade 6, while our secondary school includes grades 7 through 12.
- Elementary students (K-6) meet on campus Tue/Thu, with home days being Mon/Wed/Fri.
- Secondary students (7-12) meet on campus Mon/Wed/Fri, with home days being Tue/Thu (except for students taking certain science, foreign language, and AP classes).
- Students may choose to attend Cornerstone full time or part time.
- All students attend regularly-scheduled chapel programs.
- A wide range of athletic, arts, and student life groups are available for students to enjoy.
- Because parent involvement is essential and a vital spiritual element, parents must be in agreement with the school’s doctrinal position as a condition of acceptance to Cornerstone.
Cornerstone Preparatory Academy is a University-Model® school, certified by the National Association of University-Model® Schools (also known as University-Model® Schools International). Cornerstone Prep is accredited by Cognia (formerly known as AdvancEd). We are also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.