A Few Facts About the Class of 2020
- Accepted into 47 different colleges in 13 states, 2 branches of the military, and 2 trade schools
- Each of these graduates completed a senior project that required a research paper and oral presentation during their senior year.
- 24 of these graduates earned over $2.6 million in college scholarships, not including Zell Miller and HOPE, which averages out to over $118,000 in scholarship per student!
- 4 graduates were recognized for their outstanding character traits through special community and school awards (read more here).
- 10 graduates were recognized for maintaining a 3.5 GPA or higher while participating in two sports during their senior year (read more here).
Celebrating the Class of 2020
Our celebrations looked a bit different this year due to quarantine and social distancing limitations, but the Class of 2020 was still able to participate in some of Cornerstone's unique graduation traditions.