College Prep Diploma
College Prep with Distinction Diploma
The College Prep With Distinction Diploma Program requires 28 units. At Cornerstone, one unit equals two semesters of work. To earn this diploma from Cornerstone, students are required to earn 28 units plus earn a 3.5 overall GPA.
The following links will take you to a comprehensive list of Cornerstone's Diploma Plans and Course Requirements for each year of high school.
Please note the following stipulations regarding graduation from Cornerstone Prep:
- Students must select a diploma plan from the time of their initial enrollment or entry into high school.
- A recommended sequence of classes will be distributed upon selection of diploma plan. This sequence is the basis for the school’s scheduling of classes. Students who choose to diverge from the recommended sequence risk scheduling conflicts, at no fault of the school, which may result in the inability to register for required course work and thus prevent graduation.
- Entering freshmen are required to complete four years of math and English at Cornerstone to receive a diploma. Core junior and senior level courses, including Cornerstone requirements, must be taken at Cornerstone in order to graduate.
- The Required Cornerstone Electives must be met.
- Students must submit scores from either the SAT or ACT in order to receive a diploma.
- Students must attain a final GPA of 2.00 to graduate.
- All students who wish to transfer credits into Cornerstone must fulfill all requirements as stated in the catalog. Failure to do so may result in the transfer course not receiving approval and the student not graduating. See the Guidelines for Transfer Credit page on our website for complete details.