Guidelines for Transfer Credit
- Students transferring credit(s) from a nationally accredited high school
- Students transferring credit(s) from a regionally accredited high school
- Students transferring credits from an accredited directed studies agency (where students do not attend classes and homeschool classes are accredited through the agency).
- Students transferring credit(s) from a private non-accredited high school (with the same level of academic rigor, as determined by our Administration). A completed transfer credit application will be required.
All transfer credit requests will be reviewed on an individual basis. Approved transfer credits will be added to a student’s transcript upon completion of one full year of classes at Cornerstone and completed registration for the following school year. While credit may be granted for transferred courses, the academy will only recognize actual course grades earned at accredited institutions.
- Please refer to the school catalog for the course description to ensure all general requirements of the course have been met.
- Each application must include documentation of the student’s work in order to process the application. Please refer to the Transfer Credit section of the school catalog for more information or contact the secondary principal.
- Cornerstone Prep may request additional documentation for this course.
- Although Cornerstone may accept this course for diploma credit, Cornerstone is not in a position to validate this course for any other educational institution.