Tuition & Fees
At Cornerstone, your child will discover his or her God-given potential, make lifelong friends, learn to serve, and graduate ready to make a difference in their community and around the world. With tuition rates significantly less than comparative private schools in the area combined with the flexibility of the University Model, the value of a Cornerstone education is hard to match.
$170 per semester hour. One semester hour is a class which meets one period a week
- Exception: Kindergarten is not broken down by hour: $3,900 per year, not including fees.
- Fourth grade science is a two semester hour course meeting for one period each Tuesday and Thursday at a cost of $680 per year. A full load of elementary classes is 14 hours (Math, English, Science, History, and Electives) meeting T-TH at a cost of $4,760 per year, not including fees.
- A full load of secondary classes is 18-21 hours (Math, English, History, Science, and Electives) M-W-F at a cost of $6,120 or $7,140 per year, not including fees.
- Tuition is due and payable in full for the year by midnight on May 1 (for families registered prior to May 1).
- Tuition can be paid over 10 months, May through February, for an additional $10 per month.
- A $25 fee will be charged for late payments (after midnight of the 10th), NSF returned checks, and monthly for any outstanding tuition remaining after the final payment is due.
If a tuition account becomes two months delinquent, Cornerstone reserves the right to withdraw the student from the academy, or deny registration for the following semester and to withhold the student’s grades, transcripts, or diploma until the Family Tuition Account is current or paid in full. Seniors whose Family Tuition Account is not paid in full prior to graduation will not be allowed to participate in graduation ceremonies, nor will they receive their diploma, until the Family Tuition Account is paid in full.
The full financial obligation for registered classes takes place when a signed registration form is turned into the office/registrar. Dropping any class or withdrawal from Cornerstone does not alter the financial obligation, nor do discretionary changes in policies, procedures, athletics, or curriculum by CPA. Schedule changes do not alter the class charges billed upon registration unless additional fees are incurred for the new classes.
- $300/student ($750 family cap)
- LATE RATE: $400/student ($1,000 family cap)
- $400/student ($1,000 family cap)
- LATE RATE: $500/student ($1,250 family cap)
Refund Policy: This is a nonrefundable fee
- Chapels & T-Shirts
- Student Insurance
- Activities & Clubs
- Secondary retreats
- Student entry to all athletic home games
- School pictures
- Technology safeguards
|Standardized Testing Fee (Grades 3-11)||$50|
|Study Hall (per semester hour)||$85|
|Math Study Hall (per semester hour)||$115|
|Material Fee/Lab Fee/Textbook Fee (per class, if applicable)||$25-$200|
|Schedule Change Fee||$25|
|Intramural Sports (elementary)||$200 (-$50 early bird discount)|
|Secondary Sports (Grades 7-12)||$400-600 (-$50 early bird discount)|
|High School IMPACT Week||Price varies ($300-$3,000)|
|AP Course Fee (per year)||$150|
|Late Pickup Fee||$15+|
- Material Fees: Material fees for core, Bible, and foreign language classes are not refundable after May 1 due to the school pre-purchasing textbooks and supplies.
- Sports/Extracurricular Fees: All policies regarding tuition apply. No refunds, partial or otherwise, will be given to students temporarily barred from participation in athletic or other extracurricular activities due to academic or disciplinary problems. Athletic fees are due before the start of the season.
Other Financial Policies
- Textbooks and uniforms are purchased by parents.
- All fees are nontransferable from student to student.
- Any requests for exceptions to these refund policies should be made in writing to the Cornerstone Prep School Board for consideration.