The best way to see all our uniform options is visit the Lands' End site.
- Elementary: Shirts must be tucked in. Secondary: Shirts may be worn untucked.
- Uniform should be neat, clean, pressed and not torn. It should fit properly, not tight or loose, modest length.
- Visible undershirts should be solid white, gray or black.
- Hair grooming should be modest and neat. Boys: above collar and off the eyes. No facial hair for boys.
- No visible tattoos. No piercings other than earrings for girls.
- Non-uniform jackets, sweatshirts or any other outerwear may NOT be worn in the classroom and must be left in the book bag or locker. No hats in the school building.
- Accessory hair items should match/complement uniform or be Evergreen/Black Plaid.
- Skirts should be to the top of the knee. No shorter than 3” above the crease in the back of the knee.
- Secondary: Fridays are blue jean days with the appropriate school T-shirt. (Blue jeans should not be shorts or capri jeans.) Chacos, heels/strap recreational sandals, or tennis shoes may be worn on Fridays. Seniors may wear their senior shirt & blue jeans on Tue & Thu in lieu of regular uniform. 5th Friday special dress: jeans (long or cropped; no tears or holes), un-offensive T-shirt, and shoes of choice.
- No CPA athletic wear is permitted other than outerwear.
- Elementary: On Cornerstone Cares Collection Days, students wear their T-shirt with blue jeans (no holes or tears and should not be shorts, capri jeans or leggings). Footwear is the same as regular dress. Dress-As-you-Like, DAYL, will be every 5th Thursday. On DAYL, only bermuda length shorts. Leggings must be topped by a mid-thigh length tunic.
Please note that the Cornerstone online catalog always has the most up-to-date uniform information.
Cornerstone Uniform Guide
Upper Body Alone
- Polo shirts, long or short sleeve with crest (black, evergreen, heather gray, or white)
- Oxford or pinpoint shirts, long, three-quarter, or short sleeve with crest (white)
- Peter Pan polo, ruffled or plain, long or short sleeve (white)
- Turtleneck (white)
Upper Body Outerwear
- Sweatshirt with optional crest (black or evergreen)
- Sweater with crest (black, green, or pewter heather)
- Fleece or Fleece Vest with crest (black or green)
- Fleece Pea Coat Cardigan (pewter heather)
- Crew and hooded pullover sweatshirts with embroidered logo
- Official CPA athletics outerwear (jackets/sweatshirts)
- Uniform pants (khaki or black) with khaki or dark solid color belt
- Uniform shorts (khaki or black) with khaki or dark solid color belt
- Solid skirt, skort, pants or kilt (khaki or black)
- Plaid jumper or kilt (evergreen/black plaid)
- Polo dress long or short sleeve (k-12) (evergreen)
- Knit ruffle bottom dress (k-6) (evergreen)
- Solid bike shorts to wear under skirt (black or khaki)
- Closed toe & heel shoes (solid brown/black/khaki color)
- Mostly white or black or grey athletic shoes w/ white or black shoelaces
- No military boots, Crocs, high heels, or print-patterned shoes
- Solid color socks are required (black, evergreen, khaki, gray, or white)
- Girls may choose tights or leggings in those same colors.
P.E. Uniform, Secondary
- T-shirt with crest (heather gray)
- Shorts (black)
- Optional sweatshirt and/or sweatpants (black)