Your student-athlete will have the chance to develop their athletic abilities and grow in their faith and leadership skills while competing as a Cougar. Under the direction of Coach Ken Campbell, athletic director, student-athletes have many options awaiting them.
"I love helping students learn new skills and watching them improve and grow in confidence. To be able to combine teaching and sports is a lifelong dream of mine. Athletics is a great avenue for teaching life skills that help students develop into the individuals God wants them to be," said Coach Campbell.
Cornerstone Cougars compete at a high level in the Georgia Association of Private and Parochial Schools. Many of our teams have won district, regional, and state championships.
Only currently enrolled students may participate in athletics at Cornerstone.
Congratulations to the Class of 2021 students who participated in two or more sports and maintained a 3.5 GPA or higher during their senior year!
- Anna Capozza | Volleyball and Swim
- Bailey Dunk | Basketball and Soccer
- Matthew Garner | Swim and Tennis
- Tessa Jamieson | Volleyball and Tennis
- Avery Paine | Volleyball and Basketball
- Austin Redd | Basketball and Soccer
- Graham Wannall | Basketball and Soccer
- Trey Young | Swim and Tennis