Elementary Student Life
Elementary Student Life Opportunities
- Bible Lesson Chapels
- Monthly we gather to learn how to put actions to our faith using practical, age appropriate lessons from God’s Word the Bible.
- Celebration Chapels
- These gatherings provide a time for us to celebrate special events including Veteran’s Day, the Reformation, Jesus’s birth, President’s Day and others. These chapels are fun and usually provide students the opportunity to dress up in a special way.
- Author Visits & Bring a Book to School Day
- We love to read here at Cornerstone and sometimes even get to meet the authors. We also celebrate reading when we bring our favorite book to school and dress like our favorite book character.
- Cornerstone Cares Day
- A K-8 schoolwide service day where both parents and students reach out into the community to serve.