- Helpful parenting articles and books
- Apps, websites and Bible reading plans to assist in your spiritual journey as a family
- In-person Parent Universities with subject experts to equip parents with knowledge and skills to tackle tough issues facing our youth today
- Teacher training videos to guide you during your at-home academic lessons with your child
- Parent Bible studies
- Grade-level back-to-school parties
- Game nights
- New family mentor program
- Parent-Teacher Fellowship
- Grade-level field trips
It's a fact: We love our Cornerstone families! As a school community, we come together frequently throughout the year to celebrate milestones, special occasions, and just to have fun!
- Athletic student nights
- Fall Family Festival
- Spring Fling
- Family Campout
- PTF monthly gatherings
- Daddy-Daughter Dance
- Mother-Son Game Day
- Grandparents Day
- Cornerstone Cares community service project
- Chillin' and Grillin' with Cornerstone Dads
How Can You Get Involved with Family Ministries?
We encourage all of our Cornerstone families to take advantage of the resources available on the Family Ministries page in our Family Portal. We would also love for you to attend one of our many events during the school year! If you are interested in becoming involved in the Family Ministries program at a deeper level, we provide opportunities to:
- Volunteer to help at an event
- Mentor another family
- Join our family outreach team
Information on these opportunities and how to sign up can be found on the Family Ministries page in the Family Portal.
The thought of volunteering can be daunting to parents living in this 21st-century world of ever-increasing demands on our time. In his most recent blog, Pastor Nolan suggests we make volunteering look a little different so that everyone with a willing heart can give of their time and talents without the panic of an overwhelming commitment.