Just like our typical University-Model of education, our distance learning endeavor is a partnership dependent on the purposeful planning of our dedicated teachers, strong parent support and communication, and student motivation and engagement.
We have put into place a plan that combines asynchronous learning with synchronous engagements via Google Meet, Google Classroom, and Zoom to support both the learning and the social-emotional well-being of our students. During their regularly-scheduled home days, students work independently on assignments, while "on-campus" days consist of virtual classroom lessons and live discussions with their peers and teachers.
Who Do I Contact for Help?
- Technology Questions? Email Director of IT Landon Cunningham.
- Family Portal or ParentsWeb Login Issues? Email Program Support Administrative Assistant Elizabeth Martin.
- Remote Learning Plan Questions? Email Elementary Principal Pam Finnegan or Secondary Principal Janie Niswonger.
- Academic Social/Emotional Questions? Email Director of School Counseling Jillian Cosgrove.
- Ideas/Questions about Cornerstone @Home family activities or programs? Email Director of Student Ministries Brandon Nolan.