In August, students will see many familiar faces in our classrooms and hallways, but our 2019-20 academic school year will also kick off with a few new staff members.
We are delighted to announce that over the summer our Cornerstone administration hired a wonderful group of talented teachers and staff members. They were selected for their skill and expertise in their respective departments.
The new staff members are listed below, alongside their positions:
- Janie Niswonger, Secondary Principal
- Bobby Lunceford, Director of Facilities
- Kristin Owens, 2nd Grade
- Marcia Cox, 4th English
- Emily Bobo, 5th/6th English & Elementary Technology
- Shannon Asher, Elementary Art
- Lisa Murray, Elementary Farm2Fork
- Reachel Emerson, 7th Life Science
- Connie Jennings, Algebra 1
- Marianne Tomlin, Physics
- Mandy Starnes, Secondary Assistant
The following are current staff members who have recently changed positions. Their new roles are listed below:
- Marsha Robbins, Head of School
- Amy Freiler, Director of Admissions
- Jennifer Bolding, Registrar & Finance Manager
- Tina Souza, Director of Communications and Marketing
- Scott Edmondson, Assistant Athletic Director
- Rebecca Hansen, Social Media
- Katie Tuck, Webmaster
- Angela Cusick, MS/HS Photography and Assistant
These accomplished teachers and staff look forward to becoming part of our community and working with our students. We anticipate this upcoming school year to be outstanding with the contributions that they each will bring to strengthen our school.
Please join us in welcoming them to the Cornerstone family and visit the Meet Our Staff page for more information.