This year, we placed a focus and priority on showing our Cougar Pride through Christ-Centered Good Citizenship. 2 Peter 1:5-8 states that goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, mutual affection, and love keep us from being ineffective and unproductive in our knowledge of our Lord. Click here for the Cougar Citizenship criteria.
The following students were recognized for displaying excellent Cougar Citizenship throughout the school year.
- Kindergarten: Jace Cooley and Arabella Staveness
- Grade 1: Bennett Walker and Mary Alice Churchill
- Grade 2: Alexander Lebhaft and Sadie Sherwood
- Grade 3: Bradley Yambor and Brooklyn Staveness
- Grade 4: James Ramsey and Taylor Grace Walker
- Grade 5: Luke Archer and Esther Holmes
- Grade 6: Aidan Churchill and Emily Provost
Click here to read the names of our March, April and May winners.