Cornerstone Prep competed against six other Christian schools in the region and won first place overall and received a Region Champion trophy for their amazing artworks at the GAPPS Regional Visual Arts Competition in Sharpsburg on April 14.
Special congratulations to Jordan Weber (11) who went on to place 3rd in Mixed Media at GAPPS State Visual Arts Competition.
Congratulations to all of the Regional Visual Arts Winners!
- Graphic Design | Anna Grace England (11)
- Painting | Jordan Weber (11)
- Black/White Drawing | Annie McDowell (11)
- Mixed Media | Jordan Weber (11)
- Painting | Anna Grace England (11)
- Printmaking | Jordan Weber (11)
- Black/White Photography | Jeremy Rhyant (10)
- Color Drawing | Brooks Beber (9)
- Mixed Media | Anna Grace England (11)
- Digital Illustration | Annie McDowell (11)
- Expressing Faith Through Art | Brooks Beber (9)